At AnniQ we want to empower companies through data to transform themselves and lead the market.
We democratize access to artificial intelligence and analytics for companies, in a simple and fast way to implement, enabling our Users to make better decisions and be data-driven companies, that is, AnniQ-Driven.
Boundless – Limitless
We do not believe in technological limits or impossibilities. Each challenge achieves its solution from the imagination of the result and then work to accomplish it. At AnniQ we achieve the impossible through effort, persistence, intelligence and creativity; always looking to create a WOW effect for you.
Memorable Experience with our Clients and Users
AnniQ is a “Customer and User-Centric” company, and each of our efforts is focused on making the interaction with you memorable and having a WOW effect associated with AnniQ. We are obsessed with seeking perfection in every aspect, delivering our best effort in the present.
Unlearn and relearn, as quickly as possible
One of our superpowers at AnniQ is our fast learning, change, and transformation. We achieve this thanks to the development of our ability as a team and individuals to unlearn and relearn. We are constantly changing and always looking to deliver a WOW experience for you. We want to listen to you at all times, we are willing to experiment and co-create to achieve better solutions for companies.
Transparency means, ethics, honesty and trust
Doing the right thing, at all times, even when you, our Clients or the market are not watching what we do, is our priority. We work with our entire team of collaborators in developing an ethical and honest thinking and acting that strengthens our human, commercial and business relationships based on trust.
Excellence and Effort
At AnniQ we live in a constant search for perfection. We may have difficulties achieving it, but striving every day to be excellent in every aspect of our business will bring us closer to perfection.
Excellence and effort is about delivering the best of AnniQ, as a work team and individuals for you, our Users, who are our main purpose. We want every aspect to be WOW.
At AnniQ we are all the time in CO attitude, Collaboration, Co-Creation, Co-Motivation, Communication, Co-Innovation and Co-Disruption. Living in CO mode is our way of creating an accelerated learning network to achieve a WOW effect on our Users.
Simplicity for our Clients
Our promise of value is that you can focus on growing your company. We care about your time, your activities and your company. It is committed to getting you to take advantage of your data in the fewest possible steps and clicks.
We want AnniQ to be simple, straightforward, fast and agile so that you can focus on building value.
1 million AnniQ-driven companies
We dream and work to reach 1 million or more companies powered by AnniQ, which can improve their strategic and execution capacity from data using artificial intelligence and analytics.
Being an AnniQ-Driven company is run our businesses quickly, easily and efficiently, focusing on what really matters and making a difference, creating value on the market.
Terms of Service
Between AnniQ, your company and you
The terms, conditions and agreements expressed in this contract constitute the guidelines and conditions of use and privacy for all products, services and solutions offered and provided at present and in the future by AnniQ. The scope of this contract covers for AnniQ our website www.anniq.ai, our platform potal.anniq.ai and our API.
The User accepts, when starts to use the service or access any of our resources, to respect all the guidelines and conditions imposed by this contract.
Let’s clarify the terms used
We want to have clear and transparent communication with you. Below we express the definitions and the means that they will have in this contract:
- The term “contract” or “agreement” refers to this contract and its Terms and Conditions.
- The term “applicable laws” refers to the laws that apply in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, from now the United Kingdom or UK, for this type of contract.
- The terms “site”, “website”, “platform” and “application” refer to the virtual and digital sites where all the services that AnniQ offers are provided, without considering possible third parties related to AnniQ.
- The term “service” or “services” refers to the application offered by AnniQ on its website and which operates from the portal.anniq.ai domain. It also refers to the use of the AnniQ website and the entire AnniQ Academy knowledge base.
- The Term “AnniQ”, “AnniQ Analytics”, “AnniQ Academy”, “we”, “our” refers to AnniQ AI LTD.
- The term “System” refers to the web platform used by AnniQ to provide its service, including the software that uses the platform and all its contents.
- The term “Application” refers to the software that AnniQ offers as a service on its site portal.anniq.ai
- The term “Company” refers to the legal person or entity legally constituted according to the United Kingdom regulations or the corresponding country, which makes use of AnniQ.
- The term “Master User” or “Administrator User” refers to the person in whose name is the credit card that was used to register the account in the AnniQ application.
- The term “User” refers to the person who visits and uses the AnniQ website and its application, whether or not is the “Master User”.
- The term “Subscription” refers to the conditions of use that a Company has, according to the payment it has made.
- The term “Accounting” or “Accounting Data” refers to the information in the accounting journal or accounting movement detail that the Company uploads to AnniQ for the execution of data analytics.
- The term “Algorithm” or “Analytics” or “Artificial Intelligence” or “Machine Learning” or “Learning Machines” or “Deep Learning” or “Deep Learning” or “Reinforcement Learning” or “Reinforced Learning” refers to the set of mathematical, statistical, probabilistic, analytical, computational and machine learning methods and techniques used by AnniQ to achieve analytical results with possible and probable scenarios based on the Company’s accounting data.
- The term “Dashboard” or “Control Board” or “Dashboards” refers to the analytical result processed by AnniQ with the Company’s accounting data and data from the AnniQ Market Data.
- The term “AnniQ Academy” refers to the knowledge base collected by AnniQ, its network of experts, partners and references in the market. All the knowledge and content of AnniQ Academy is intended to help the Company and Users in a better strategic definition of their business. Not all the content and knowledge available at AnniQ Academy is of creation, authorship, or property of AnniQ.
Terms and Conditions
AnniQ Service Description
AnniQ offers and provides the service of its application in a single modality, paid subscription. The Company acquires a non-exclusive, worldwide, temporary and non-transferable license to use the AnniQ platform according to the conditions of the subscription that have chosen at the time of paying for the service. At no time does the Company or Users acquire ownership of the platform.
The copyright on the software works that make up the platform and the Services will be owned by AnniQ, and under no interpretation of these terms of service will they be understood to be transferred to the user.
The AnniQ service starts when you register an account on the AnniQ website, after having accepted the conditions expressed in this contract. The service consists of the use of the AnniQ platform available at portal.anniq.ai and all the services available on associated websites (anniq.ai and www.anniq.ai and * .anniq.ai and anniq.ai/*), and API.
The Company and User declare to be aware of the services for which they are paying when using any of the subscriptions offered by AnniQ. AnniQ will not be responsible in any case for the errors made by the user when choosing their plan, as well as when typing or entering their personal information as well as the operation and progress of their business activity, nor for the classification that you make of it, which will irremediably affect the results thrown by the algorithms, dashboard and platform.
AnniQ understands that the Master User and the users are aware of any changes that are made in the subscription and account settings, as well as that they will make the changes that they consider pertinent. AnniQ will not be responsible for the loss of information that occurs due to force majeure or third party act as explained under the heading “AnniQ Platform Operation”.
AnniQ guarantees the User free access to the website www.anniq.ai to view the information available there, under normal conditions. However, the user accepts that there are technical circumstances by which this information may become temporarily inaccessible, and, therefore, exonerates AnniQ from any type of responsibility for this fact, under the understanding that this may be due to limitations inherent to the state of technology today.
By simple use of the AnniQ system, the user accepts the provisions of this contract and its Terms and Conditions, and acknowledges that it is subject to changes without prior notice from AnniQ, which in any case will have to be reviewed and accepted in the moment you enter the service offered by AnniQ again. If the user represents a Company, it is understood that the Company agrees to be bound by this contract and that it has the powers to act on its behalf and therefore bind it to AnniQ, and accept the obligations established in this contract. The user who does not agree with this will not be able to use the services provided by AnniQ and must leave the tool and the website immediately.
Capacity to Celebrate Contracts
According to law, the user who accepts this agreement of terms and conditions must be legally able to enter into a contract as allowed by his autonomy of will and the laws that apply to him. Then, whoever wants to enter into this contract should refer to the general theory of contract signing of the law that applies in their country.
AnniQ assumes that the user who accepts this agreement of terms and conditions, knows in advance whether or not he is able to enter into contracts on behalf of the person who is determined as a Company. Those who are considered absolute or relative or partial incapacitated must have authorization from their legal representatives to enter into this contract, and the latter will be considered responsible for any conduct of their attorneys-in-fact.
Scope and Service Levels
Under normal conditions, the AnniQ platform has a “down time” or “downtime” of approximately 5%, so that the platform is available 95% of the time. AnniQ will carry out the steps that it deems conducive, so that the application is available to the Company and the user, but does not guarantee the foregoing, since there may be events such as damage to communications, acts of third parties, maintenance or restructuring of the application, among others, that are beyond the control and responsibility of AnniQ. However, AnniQ guarantees users that the platform will be available under normal circumstances, as advertised, from anywhere in the world that allows an Internet connection.
In this way, if the platform cannot be accessed due to the type of connection or the poor service of the aforementioned provider, this does not at any time imply a breach of the provision of the service provided by AnniQ.
Regarding the maintenance and restructuring of the platform, AnniQ reserves the right to carry out the necessary steps, without prior notice to users, but it will endeavor to provide them with a notice in advance that in its opinion it deems appropriate or prudent for avoid inconveniences or possible damages in the processing of data or information.
The service will be carried out through a web interface, available from any internet connection. In this sense, the User exonerates AnniQ from any responsibility that may arise from interruptions in the availability of the service, motivated by force majeure, a third party, or any other that is beyond its control. For these purposes, by way of example and not limitation, (i) the user’s modem or router, (ii) the user’s operating and computer system, (iii) the navigation software, (iv) viruses, are considered beyond their control. antivirus or computer security software, (v) interconnection technologies.
AnniQ will NOT be responsible for the veracity of the accounting data presented by the User and/or Company; Consequently, the latter will be solely responsible for delivering the real and truthful information to AnniQ or any competent governmental entity, for the purposes of using the AnniQ platform. Any error, nonconformity, requirement and/or administrative sanction that is generated by virtue of an action or omission on the part of the Company or User, will be their responsibility and will hold AnniQ harmless from any claim.
Register of Users and Companies
AnniQ provides a software platform as a service which is accessed through its website www.anniq.ai and portal.anniq.ai. Users who access this service must register an account and provide the information requested in the forms and mechanisms that are enabled when registering an account. AnniQ understands that any information entered in these forms is done under oath and therefore exonerates AnniQ from possessing false information about any user.
AnniQ allows the entry of a limited number of users according to the subscription that each Master User and Company have chosen at the time of registering their account. AnniQ does not allow, under any circumstances, that these users are different from those that the Master User has decided to enable as such for the use of the platform, and these cannot be replaced by other people who know the credentials to enter the platform. If a situation like this occurs, AnniQ is not responsible for any use of the account information against the Master User or Company, neither against the user nor against third parties, since the domain of the user and password belongs to the Master User, the Company and authorized users and no one else.
The user will be able to choose the subscription at the time of making the first payment. The subscription period is monthly, the next payment will be made on the same day of the month in which you signed up.
AnniQ payment is anticipated and the user accepts that recurring charges are made in monthly periods. In addition, you agree to notify AnniQ in the event that you do not want the next collection to be generated, at least 5 business days before your next collection date.
In the event that the user does not notify AnniQ in advance of his desire not to generate the recurring charge, he will have 5 business days to request a refund of the money.
AnniQ offers the means of payment that are outlined on its website www.anniq.ai . However, to access AnniQ through some of these payment systems, it may be necessary to register some information on the part of the Master User, such as an account number or credit card issued by a financial institution or that is in force, in order to charge for the services provided in our online software available at portal.anniq.ai. If there are withholdings or taxes of any kind, these will have to be assumed by the user.
AnniQ is aware that possessing information on users’ credit cards or bank accounts is delicate. Therefore, you are committed to keeping this information safe and isolated from misuse.
AnniQ assumes that the credit card information entered to create an account is known by the Master User, therefore it is not responsible for the inappropriate use of credit cards at the time it is used to register an account, understanding as irresponsible use, the falsification and impersonation of the identity of the account holder.
AnniQ, therefore, refrains from carrying out all kinds of acts aimed at verifying the User’s personal data to confront them with those registered on their credit card, since it assumes that whoever provides them is their own owner and therefore knows data to which no one has access, in addition to not having databases with which to compare such information. However, the user authorizes AnniQ to carry out any verification or consultation of their data in any database, information and risk centers and any other source of information that provides history on the way in which it meets its commitments. financial and credit, both nationally and internationally.
The user affirms under the gravity of oath, that he is not included in black lists and that his income is not related to any type of acts of those that international legislation determine for money laundering, drug trafficking, terrorism or any other crime and that they are acquired in a lawful manner.
Client Company Information
AnniQ is a Web application, which provides a site where data is hosted that the user manages at his own risk. AnniQ ensures that users’ information is kept safe and takes the necessary precautions in its opinion, but is not responsible for malicious acts of third parties and the consequences of this against the user or against third parties.
AnniQ informs its users that the information they provide will be hosted on third-party servers, specifically Amazon – AWS, which meet the highest standards of security and suitability.
AnniQ is not responsible for the type of information or accounting data entered by each user in their account or for the inappropriate results if it was entered improperly in accordance with the accounting and tax parameters applicable to the matter in each case. It is implied that the user, when using AnniQ’s services, will make a healthy and legal use of all the tools that are made available to him and this exonerates AnniQ from any improper use of his information by any user, being understood therefore, using information to evade tax obligations, among others.
AnniQ will not be obliged to ensure the legality of the content and information or accounting data that users host in their account through the Services provided, however, it may take corrections against illegal information, when it deems it pertinent.
The user undertakes when using any of AnniQ’s services to (i) not cause physical, moral or mental harm to other users of the service (ii) not to use the service for malicious or ill-will purposes, or to benefit to the detriment of third parties and much less of the State, understanding by it, the one who, according to the regulations that is applicable, is the one who should receive money for taxes under any denomination for the result of the user’s commercial operation. (iii) not to use the service for criminal or illegal purposes or to take advantage or illicit profit for oneself or for third parties, whether remunerated or not, (iv) not to publish information that violates the rights of third parties, such as intellectual property rights, industrial secrets or any other that is owned by third parties and for which it is not authorized (v) to publish sensitive information that is no longer valid or that may mislead third parties or the State. In addition, (vi) guarantees that it is the owner, issuer or receiver of the accounting data, and that it complies with the provisions of the applicable tax regulations.
The AnniQ user declares to be the owner of the accounting data that he uploads and enters into the system and under no circumstances will this information become the property of AnniQ AI LTD, and conversely, the latter company is the sole owner of the platform. on which the user enters the information, without regard to this, any transfer is considered assorted by reason of this contract. If the user terminates the contract, they will have the information at their fingertips, but at no time does AnniQ undertake to deliver it in any format or to carry out any type of migration process, much less to carry out a development so that The information can be analyzed, entered or digitized in any other software, since only data is entered.
In addition to the foregoing, AnniQ is not responsible for the incorrect completion of a form or for the information that the USER erroneously provides when carrying out a procedure or entering the information on the platform.
AnniQ will never share the data uploaded by the user, nor the results generated from it, with third parties. But may do it with usage metrics and other preferences resulting from the interaction with the platform.
Google Analytics advertising features implemented in AnniQ
At its main website, AnniQ uses Google Analytics remarketing audiences for use in Google AdWords and DoubleClick Bid Manager, this in order to publish remarketing campaigns directed at its users and target market. The user accepts that their information is processed for Big Data purposes and therefore allows AnniQ to use these tools for statistical, analytical and strategic purposes.
AnniQ, by installing its own and third-party cookies and identifiers, and through account usage analysis tools, will be able to carry out follow-up activities on users who use its application. With these tools, AnniQ will be able to collect information from each user for the analysis of statistics and implementation of communication and advertising strategies. These tools will be able to track user settings and make your application experience more practical, recognizing and remembering your preferences and settings.
To this extent, AnniQ may collect usage data, such as duration of use, or demographic data such as origin, gender, and age. AnniQ uses this information for analytical purposes. The AnniQ user will be able to disable these tools.
The monitoring activities carried out by AnniQ may also be carried out within the application, for internal analysis, for example, but not exclusively to determine trends and participation in the application, time of use, preference, among others. These tools may be disabled by the user.
Analysis of data
The user when creating his account and making use of the AnniQ platform, accepts that THE COMPANY can supply, transfer, share and analyze the data of the ordinary course of his business, with allied, affiliated, linked or subordinate companies of THE COMPANY in any country, this information may be used for commercial purposes. AnniQ will never share the data uploaded by the user nor the results generated from it.
The user at any time can request THE COMPANY to indefinitely stop the process of sharing their data with third parties, for this they must make their request to email@example.com addressed to Jean Phillip Bernier.
Policy and Communication Channels
When registering an account with AnniQ, the Master User must enter an email, personal and business data, as well as register all the data that the software requests in order to determine not only their identification, but also what allows the software to process the information that the same user fill out or enter. By doing this, you agree to receive all emails and calls with information about the use of AnniQ, promotional information or other information processed or sent by AnniQ. However, the foregoing, AnniQ may not use the information entered by the user for the benefit of itself or third parties, however, it may use the database of companies or users for advertising or commercial purposes for itself or for third parties, without therefore having to participate in any income to users.
Additionally, users will have the possibility of communicating with the AnniQ team in case they have questions or doubts to be resolved, general questions about their account or about the software as such. For the above cases, they should write to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the support tab available in the application.
AnniQ Site and Platform Operation
AnniQ will carry out the steps that it deems conducive, tending to make the associated websites always available to the user, but does not guarantee the foregoing, both for damage to communications, for acts of third parties, maintenance or restructuring of sites or other acts that are beyond the scope and direct responsibility of AnniQ. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AnniQ guarantees users who pay for the service that the software will be available at portal.anniq.ai from anywhere in the world that allows an Internet connection, as long as the user remembers their account credentials. and the conditions of provision of the Internet connection service by each provider, allow it, which is beyond the obligations of AnniQ, in such a way that if it could not be accessed due to the type of connection and the characteristics that are its own, due to communication failures or the deficient service of the aforementioned provider, this does not imply at any time breach of the provision of the service contracted by part of AnniQ. Regarding the maintenance and restructuring of the site, AnniQ reserves the right to do so without prior notice to users, but it will endeavor to provide them with a notice in advance that in its judgment it deems appropriate or prudent to avoid inconvenience or eventual damage to the site. data or information processing.
AnniQ reserves the right to make improvements or optimizations in its system without prior notice, however, the announcement of an estimated date of update, improvement or optimization, does not imply, or oblige AnniQ to, effectively on that date, all its users must count on such improvement. Such improvements will only be understood to be linked to the contracted service, when AnniQ effectively implements them and indicates their permanent nature. Depending on the subscription purchased by the Company and the user, the user must make additional payments to enjoy certain exclusive improvements.
Information and Account Security
AnniQ ensures the security of the password provided by the Master User and users when registering an account with AnniQ and guarantees that it will take the measures that are within its reach so that this password is not seen by third parties, but it cannot assume responsibility for ensuring their confidentiality. On the other hand, AnniQ is not responsible for the misuse of the password by the user or for the use of passwords that are easy to crack, assuming that whenever the system is accessed, the user does so directly.
The Company or User may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, or perform any other operation that tends to discover the source code. Furthermore, the separation of the components is prohibited. AnniQ authorizes the use of the software as a single product. The parts that compose it may not be separated for use in more than those units or workstations in which the Company installs or accesses it, nor can they be used separately. The user understands that failing to comply with the provisions of this clause constitutes a crime according to applicable regulations.
AnniQ will not be responsible for any extrajudicial, judicial or administrative claim that derives from the negligence, fault or fraud of the User and/or Company at the time of providing their accounting or financial information to the competent governmental or supervisory entity; therefore, he will be solely responsible and must hold AnniQ harmless from such claim.
AnniQ reserves the right to terminate the service at any time, both permanently and temporarily, for those cases in which successive payments must be made.
AnniQ may unilaterally terminate the account of a user and Company in the following scenarios: (i) In the event that the USER uses the services provided by AnniQ for purposes contrary to the law, especially those that contravene the intellectual property rights of third parties. and about everyone from AnniQ and other users; (ii) In the event that AnniQ finds that the USER is using their account for the transmission of malicious programs such as viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans or similar, that may compromise the proper functioning of the AnniQ platform or that harm third parties; (iii) When there are elements that allow AnniQ to infer that the USER does not have the minimum age to contract the Services, or lacks the legal representation to legally bind the company,
AnniQ reserves the right to decide whether the content published by users, as well as the text or photographic material that is uploaded to the AnniQ website, is appropriate and complies with the Conditions. In this sense, AnniQ may prevent the publication and commercialization of content that infringes image, habeas data and privacy rights of third parties, as well as those that are offensive, defamatory or that constitute infringements of the law.
Termination or Cancellation of the Service
AnniQ reserves the right to suspend the provision of services to the User and Company and to disable their access to the Software, as well as to any of the modules created for the user if after two attempts to collect the service the collection is unsuccessful, or In case of not receiving the payment of the service in the agreed manner, the suspension of the service will be given to the User with advance notice of 5 days in advance.
In case of suspension, the User’s account will not be reactivated until the payment of all those debts that at that moment are in charge of the user have been made in full. If after three attempts to collect the service the collection is unsuccessful, the User must make the payment of the money owed through a payment link. To obtain the link where the payment must be made, the User must contact the AnniQ support team by writing to email@example.com
The suspension of the User’s account does not eliminate their obligation to pay outstanding debts, nor does the percentage collected prevent the generation of collection and compensation expenses that could be generated in favor of AnniQ due to such breach.
In the event of non-payment, or improper use of the account, the user will receive a notification by email from which they will have a 15-day grace period during which they will be able to consult their account and the information that has been stored so far. find it stored in it, but without the possibility of adding new information. The user will be responsible for copying or subtracting said information, because once the 15-day period expires, AnniQ will no longer be responsible for the information stored in the account and it may be freely deleted.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This contract is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If any part of this contract is declared void or contrary to law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original contract and the remainder of the agreement between AnniQ and the User and Company will continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified in this document, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and AnniQ regarding the AnniQ Services and supersede all prior and proposed communications, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user. and AnniQ with respect to the AnniQ Services.
Right of withdrawal
The User may exercise his right to withdraw. He may request that the transaction be reversed, losing control of his account and receiving a refund of the amount paid. For the purposes of being able to exercise the right of withdrawal, it will be necessary for the User to exercise it within the legal opportunity, that is, during the 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
We want to hear from you, ask us
In case of queries, complaints or claims about the information contained in this Terms and Conditions document, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org , using as subject: Comment Terms and Conditions.
Last update: November 8, 2022.
Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
AnniQ has implemented this POLICY FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA, in order to provide due treatment to the information provided within any record of personal data, made directly, through the page www.anniq.ai or portal.anniq.ai. Policy that contemplates the handling of requests, inquiries and claims related to the treatment of this type of information.
This Personal Data Treatment Policy is aimed at all natural persons who have or have had any relationship with AnniQ, and that their personal data are in our databases.
- Company: AnniQ AI LTD
- Company number: 14180556
- Address: 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +4475 3718 8583
- Website: www.anniq.ai
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This personal data treatment policy is prepared in accordance with the current legislation and other complementary provisions that modify, add or complement it, which will be applied by AnniQ regarding the collection, storage, use, circulation, deletion and all those activities that constitute the processing of personal data.
The following are the guiding principles for the Processing of your Personal Data and AnniQ as a law-abiding entity will abide by: Principle of Legality, Principle of Purpose, Principle of Freedom, Principle of Truthfulness or Quality, Principle of Transparency, Principle of Access and Restricted Circulation, Principle of Temporality of the data, Principle of Security and Principle of Confidentiality.
For the purposes of the interpretation and application of this policy, we request to take into account the following definitions:
- AUTHORIZATION: prior, express and informed consent of the owner to carry out the processing of personal data.
- PRIVACY NOTICE: verbal or written communication generated by the person in charge addressed to the owner for the processing of their personal data, by means of which they are informed about the existence of the information processing policies that will be applicable, the way to access the same and the purposes of the treatment that is intended to give personal data.
- DATABASE: organized set of personal data that is subject to treatment.
- CAUSEHOLDER OF THE DATA: person who has succeeded another due to the death of this (inheritor).
- PERSONAL DATA: any piece of information linked to one or more specific or determinable persons.
- PUBLIC DATA: is the data that is not semi-private, private or sensitive. Public data are considered, among others, data related to the marital status of people, their profession or trade and their status as a merchant or public servant. By its nature, public data may be contained, among others, in public registers, public documents, gazettes and official gazettes and duly executed judicial decisions that are not subject to reservation.
- PRIVATE DATA: is the data that due to its intimate or reserved nature is only relevant for the owner.
- SEMI-PRIVATE DATA: one that does not have an intimate, reserved, or public nature and whose knowledge or disclosure may interest not only its owner but also a certain sector of people or society in general, as financial or credit data.
- SENSITIVE DATA: sensitive data is understood to be those that affect the privacy of the owner or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, social or human rights organizations or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data related to health, sexual life, and biometric data.
- BIOMETRIC DATA: those physical, biological or behavioral traits of an individual that identify him as unique from the rest of the population such as fingerprints, DNA analysis.
- MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT: natural or legal person, public or private that by itself or in association with others, carries out the Treatment of personal data on behalf of the Person Responsible for the Treatment.
- EMPLOYEE: natural person who by virtue of an employment contract is obliged to provide a personal service to another natural or legal person, under continuous dependence or subordination of the second, and through remuneration.
- FORMER EMPLOYEE: natural person who was contractually linked to AnniQ.
- DATA PROTECTION LAW: Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- HABEAS DATA: the right of any person to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in the data bank and in the files of public and private entities.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: natural or legal, public or private person that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and/or Data Processing.
- TREATMENT POLICY: this document refers to the personal data treatment policy applied by AnniQ in accordance with the guidelines of current legislation on the matter.
- SUPPLIER: for the purposes of this document, it is any natural or legal person that provides any service to AnniQ by virtue of a contractual relationship.
- HOLDER: natural person whose personal data is subject to Treatment.
- TREATMENT: any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
- TRANSFER: the data transfer takes place when the person in charge and/or in charge of the processing of personal data, sends the information or personal data to a recipient, who in turn is responsible for the treatment.
- TRANSMISSION: processing of personal data that implies the communication of the same within or outside the territory of the United Kingdom when it is intended to carry out a treatment by the person in charge or on behalf of the person in charge.
Purpose and Use
- Through this document, the Internal Manual of Policies and Procedures for the Treatment of Personal Data of AnniQ AI LTD is established, which will have as its scope the application of all databases where personal information is stored and is subject to treatment by the company, hereinafter AnniQ.
- AnniQ understands by data protection all those measures taken at a physical, technical and legal level to guarantee that the information of the Holders – natural persons – (clients, employees, former employees, suppliers, creditors, etc.), is safe from any attack or attempt to access it by unauthorized persons as well as that its use and conservation is appropriate.
- AnniQ may use personal data to:
- Execute the existing contractual relationship with its clients, suppliers, workers and applicants, including the payment of contractual obligations.
- Provide the services and/or products required by its users.
- Inform about new products or services and/or about changes in them.
- Evaluate the quality of the service.
- Conduct internal research on consumer habits.
- Send to physical, electronic, cell phone or mobile device, via text messages (SMS and/or MMS) or through any other analog and/or digital means of communication created or to be created, commercial, advertising or promotional information about the products and/or services, events and/or promotions of a commercial nature or not, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and in general, carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial or advertising nature, advanced by AnniQ and/or by third parties.
- Develop the process of selection, evaluation, and employment relationship.
- Support internal or external audit processes.
- Register the information of employees and/or pensioners (active and inactive) in the AnniQ databases: Those indicated in the authorization granted by the owner of the data or described in the respective privacy notice, as the case may be.
- Supply, share, send or deliver your personal data to AnniQ affiliated, related, or subordinate companies located in the UK or any other country in the event that said companies require the information for the purposes indicated here.
Repositories and Databases
The databases in which the company AnniQ acts as responsible and in charge of the treatment. In the treatment of the data contained in the following databases, AnniQ acts both as Responsible, since they are the ones who collect the information and make decisions about the treatment of the data, and as Manager, to the extent that It is who performs the data processing. The 4 databases on which AnniQ carries out the processing of personal information are mentioned below.
Description: This database corresponds to the information of AnniQ clients, that is, it corresponds to those natural persons who access the different AnniQ services.
Content: This database contains the following personal information: name, identification number, city and country of residence, correspondence address, email, telephone and economic activity.
How the data is collected: The information is obtained directly by means of registration of the form through the website and finally the account is configured, in all cases it is consigned in specialized servers of Amazon – AWS that has all the infrastructure to guarantee information security. In the collection of the information, the client expresses the authorization of the collection of their personal data by AnniQ in accordance with the purposes established in this policy published on the website anniq.ai and in the respective application.
Purpose: The information contained in this database is intended to allow AnniQ to fulfill its purpose of providing analytical services from a cloud platform. So this database has the following purposes: To contact the customer in: Technical support and customer service, for billing: Billing support, collection and collection management and for marketing and advertising: Sending newsletters, promotions, surveys and information about new features.
Treatment: The personal information contained in this database is subject to collection, storage, use, and circulation.
Internal circulation: The information entered into the system for the use of the services provided by AnniQ, goes to the support and customer service area if required.
External circulation: The information contained in this database is stored on an Amazon – AWS server and can only be accessed by certain authorized AnniQ people such as the platform area, development, artificial intelligence and Customer Success. In the same way, the Panel can only be accessed by each user, since it is personal and has a password and a security token for it. For billing and portfolio issues there is an accounting provider, payment platforms are used for collection or it is done in banks. Currently the authorization for the processing of personal data is obtained through the website anniq.ai and portal.anniq.ai, from the moment of registration, these data are extended to financial information at the time of subscription and respective payment.
Validity: The personal information contained in this database is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with the client plus an additional period of 10 years. If in an individual case, there are indications of a need for protection or of historical interest of these data, the storage period will be extended until the legal need until the protection requirement has been cleared.
Databases of employees, former employees and applicants:
Description: This database contains the information that is collected about the applicants for a vacancy within AnniQ through the resumes, the employees of the same linked through employment contracts and the internship students and people who ceased to be AnniQ employees. This database is managed by the Administrative and Managerial area of AnniQ.
Content: The personal information specified in this Database contains the following personal data: Name, identification number, copy of the identification document, place of issue, date and place of birth, marital status, city of residence, address of residence, telephone, email, salary, medical entrance exams, blood type, pension fund, health service, severance fund, family data including children and adolescents in the first degree of consanguinity, photographic records, occupation, position, academic information, work experience, work and personal references, bank account number, bank entity, withdrawal date, contact information in case of emergency, name and relationship. The company collects certain sensitive data: data of minors, blood type and photographic records.
How the data is collected: The Administrative area collects the information through the resumes provided by the applicant, in entrance interviews in the presence of the applicant and in the employment contracts signed between the employee and AnniQ.
Purpose: The aforementioned data is only collected in order to comply with the obligations derived from the employment contract, among which they are, the attention of applications, the generation of certificates and certificates, the affiliation to the entities of the Social Security System, Occupational Health, carrying out Labor Welfare activities, collecting accounting records, reports to control and surveillance authorities, contact with the employee, causing taxes, communication in case of absence, among other administrative and contact purposes. Sensitive data is used for information related to the health of the worker, is used in emergency cases, or for reporting to the entities of the Social Security System.
Treatment: The treatment that this database receives by AnniQ in its capacity as responsible and in charge includes the collection, storage, use and circulation. Circulation can be internal or external and is carried out as follows:
Internal Circulation: For payroll payment and other services, for accounting records and for monitoring employees, regarding their work and occupational health issues.
External Circulation: As required by Government Entities. The data is also used to send reports to the administrative entities that request it, based on the rules of the Social Security System and complementary. The information contained in this database is stored in drive files and in e-mail, and to access them passwords are required which are only known to the respective areas that have access to the information, in the same way, policies of confidentiality.
Validity: This Database will be valid as long as the employment relationship between the employee and AnniQ exists, for 10 more years from the date of settlement of the contract. Likewise, AnniQ keeps the information in a historical file of the people who have been linked to it, as well as the candidates for the positions that have been vacant.
Description: This database corresponds to the personal information that is collected about the natural persons who provide services and sell products to AnniQ.
Content: This database contains the following information: Name, identification number, address, telephone, mail, bank account number, account holder, tax number and website.
How the data is collected: The information is obtained through the documentation provided by the provider in order to make the payment after billing. It is important to note that the providers have authorized the collection of their data by filling in and accepting the form.
Purpose: The information contained in this database is intended to create the provider in AnniQ’s ERP, comply with the obligations derived from the commercial relationship, make payments, make bank transfers associated with the products sold or services provided, send reports to government and tax agencies in accordance with the provisions of UK regulations, and to contact them to hire again.
Treatment: The personal information contained in this database is subject to collection, storage, use and circulation. The information contained in this database is stored in the company’s ERP, by the Administrative area. The authorization consists in an electronic form, which is filled out and accepted by the suppliers. Regarding security measures, the ERP can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Validity: This database is valid as long as the commercial relationship with the supplier exists plus a period of 10 years.
Business Developers Database
Description: It contains the information related to the natural persons who have decided to be referred from our application and for which they receive an economic benefit.
Content: This database contains the following information: Name of the referral, email of the referral, email of the referral, name of the referral, telephone number, tax number and bank reference.
How the data is collected: The referral directly registers their data in the AnniQ platform and enters their referenced with a code, therefore in this database is the referrer and referral information.
Purpose: Comply with the obligations derived from the commercial relationship, make payments, make bank transfers associated with the products sold or services provided, send reports to government and tax entities in accordance with the provisions of the UK regulations, and to contact them to hire again.
Treatment: The personal information contained in this database is subject to collection, storage, use and circulation. The information contained in this database is stored in the company’s CRM, by the Administrative and Customer Success areas. The authorization consists in an electronic form, which is filled out and accepted by the suppliers. Regarding security measures, the CRM can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Validity: This database is valid as long as the commercial relationship with the supplier exists plus a period of 10 years.
Databases in which Special Data is collected
For the purposes of handling Sensitive Data, AnniQ has obtained the corresponding authorization from the Holders whose information rests in their Databases and will obtain prior authorization, provided that it is new data.
For the treatment of sensitive data, AnniQ has fulfilled the following obligations:
- He informed the Holder that, since it is Sensitive Data, he was not obliged to authorize their treatment.
- Informed the Holder which of the data is Sensitive and the purpose of the Treatment.
- AnniQ does not condition any activity on the Owner providing Sensitive Data.
This database is described at the beginning of this manual and title.
In accordance with current regulations, the aforementioned databases will be registered as required.
Authorization of the Holder for the Processing of Personal Data
AnniQ by means of the “Authorization for the Treatment of Personal Data” has adopted procedures to request the user, at the latest at the time of the collection of their personal data, their authorization for the Treatment of the same and inform them of the specific purposes of the Treatment for which your consent is obtained.
By creating your account, the user authorizes AnniQ to collect, supply, transfer, transmit, analyze, verify and use their personal and/or business data, financial and accounting data, and in general those data related to the ordinary course of their business. Likewise, it authorizes sharing them whenever necessary for payment processes, commercial strategies or other business-related issues that seek the benefit of the user, with suppliers, affiliated, related, subordinate or allied companies of AnniQ located in UK or in other countries with so that they can store, analyze, use, consult and verify them before information and risk operators, and contact the user to send information, make commercial offers of products and services, or to maintain them.
As the owner of information, the user accepts and understands the right that assists them to know, update and rectify their personal data, request proof of the authorization granted for their treatment, be informed about the use that has been given to them, file complaints, revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of your data in the cases in which it is appropriate and access them free of charge.
The authorization granted by the Holder to AnniQ, complies with the requirements demanded in the applicable current legislation, when it is manifested: a) In writing b) Orally c) Through unequivocal conduct of the Holder that allows to reasonably conclude that he granted AnniQ the respective authorization. In no case will your silence be assimilated by AnniQ as unequivocal behavior.
AnniQ has established the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , as the channels so that the Data Owner can at any time request, as the Responsible or Person in Charge of Treatment, the deletion of their personal data and/or revoke the authorization that they have given us. granted for the Treatment thereof.
Use and Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
AnniQ recognizes that the Holder of the personal data has the right to have adequate elements that guarantee the same, taking into account in any case their responsibilities, rights and obligations.
AnniQ collects, registers, stores, uses the personal data of the Holders, for its own use with the purposes that were requested or by requirements of public entities.
The Personal Data of the Holders are used by AnniQ to: a) Execute the activities of AnniQ to fulfill its corporate purpose, all of which will be done based on the purpose of the Database in which the Personal Data of the Headlines. b) Offer the products, services and/or benefits that seek to satisfy the needs of the Holders, or the products and services of AnniQ, which can be done by physical means or through emails and/or mobile terminals. c) Send the information to government entities due to legal requirements. d) Consult information in the control lists (National and International), consult information centers, Attorney General’s Office, Comptroller’s Office, National Police, in order to preserve trust and transparency between the Data Owner and THE COMPANY. e) Support external and internal audit processes. f) For the execution of judicial and extrajudicial processes in the cases permitted by the AnniQ Statutes and Regulations. g) Register the information of Employees, former employees, suppliers, clients (active and inactive) in the AnniQ databases, for the sending of contractual, commercial and mandatory information as may be applicable. h) For verification of references of employees, former employees, suppliers, clients (active and inactive) in the databases. i) Regarding the collection and processing of data carried out through automated mechanisms in order to generate visitor activity records and AnniQ audience records, You may only use this information for the preparation of reports that meet the stated objectives. In no case may you carry out operations that involve associating said information with an identified or identifiable user.
The Personal Data will be used by AnniQ only for the purposes indicated here, therefore, THE COMPANY will not sell, license, transmit or disclose the Personal Data, unless: a) The Holder expressly authorizes it to do so. b) The Holder’s information is related to a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestment or other restructuring process of AnniQ. c) It is permitted by law.
For the internal management of the Data, these may be known by the authorized AnniQ personnel, which includes the General Assembly of Shareholders, the Statutory Auditor, the Managements.
AnniQ may subcontract to third parties for the processing of certain functions or information. When this occurs, said third parties will be obliged to protect Personal Data in the terms required by law and in their capacity as Managers of the AnniQ Databases.
Likewise, AnniQ may transfer or transmit (as appropriate), keeping the due security measures, personal data to other entities in UK or abroad for the provision of a better service, in accordance with the authorizations that have been granted by the Holders of personal data.
Once the need for Personal Data Processing ceases, they will be eliminated from AnniQ’s databases in safe terms.
Authorization of the Holder for the Treatment of Sensitive Data
In the treatment of sensitive personal data, AnniQ will comply with the following obligations:
- Inform the owner that because it is sensitive data, he is not obliged to authorize its treatment.
- Inform the owner explicitly and in advance, in addition to the general authorization requirements for the collection of any type of personal data, which of the data that will be processed are sensitive and the purpose of their treatment and also obtain their express consent.
- None of the activities carried out by AnniQ will be conditioned on the owner supplying their sensitive personal data.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
AnniQ collects and stores all user information. Which is hosted on specialized servers of Amazon – AWS, you can only access the account data with username and password. The information stored complies with current security standards.
AnniQ has an established security protocol that is followed by the entire work team, so that when the user requests their data they will be delivered or eliminated, as required.
The data that is collected within AnniQ is all related to the business. This information is collected to make use of the platform, provide support and make the payment when a paid plan is taken.
AnniQ uses tools and integrations with third parties for the management of information that comply with the GDPR regulation for specific purposes without the right to be shared or used for a purpose other than that initially authorized by the user.
The new members of the AnniQ work team are trained at the time of their entry with all the security regulations on the data that is stored in AnniQ, for an appropriate use of this information.
Upon the entry into force of this standard, a DPO (data protection officer) was appointed in AnniQ to ensure compliance with the regulations, maintain a training record for the work team and establish security procedures. The DPO can be contacted at the email email@example.com.
Notice of Privacy
This legend is found on all forms or documents through which information is collected from suppliers, workers, clients and other owners of the personal data handled by AnniQ. When they are collected verbally, this legend is communicated to the Holder in the same way, and the authorization is recorded through technical means arranged for that purpose.
- Notice of Privacy.
- Authorization: For the website.
- Authorization: For employees.
Revocation of the Authorization and/or Suspension of the Data
AnniQ has provided a free and agile mechanism through which the Holder can at all times, and provided that there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents it, request AnniQ to delete personal data and/or revoke the authorization that has been granted for the Treatment thereof, by submitting an application.
If the respective legal term has expired, AnniQ does not delete from the databases the personal data of the Holder who requested it, the Holder will have the right to request the authorities to order the revocation of the authorization and/or the suppression of Personal information.
Rights of the Information Holder
The owner of the personal data will have the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of AnniQ in its capacity as data controller. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to AnniQ except when it is expressly excepted as a requirement for the treatment (cases in which authorization is not necessary).
- Be informed by AnniQ, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
- Present before the authorities complaints for infractions to the provisions of applicable regulations.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and legal guarantees are not respected in the Treatment.
- Free access to your personal data that have been processed.
Procedure for the Exercise of the Rights of the Data Owner
The rights of the Holders may be exercised before AnniQ by the following persons: a. By the Owner of the data, who must sufficiently prove to AnniQ his identity by the different means or mechanisms that we have at his disposal. b. By the successors of the Data Owner, who must prove such quality to AnniQ. c. By the representative and/or attorney-in-fact of the Data Owner, prior accreditation to AnniQ of the representation or empowerment. d. By stipulation in favor of another or for another. In accordance with the provisions of the law, any of the rights that assist you as the Data Owner, you may use any of the mechanisms established below before AnniQ:
- Consultation Procedure:
- – The Holders, their successors, their representatives or proxies, may consult the personal information of the Holder that resides in the AnniQ databases.
- – AnniQ as Responsible and/or in Charge of Treatment will provide the requested information that is contained in the database or that which is linked to the identification of the Owner.
- – The owner will prove his condition by means of a copy of the pertinent document and his identity document that he can provide in physical or digital medium, in case the owner is represented by a third party, the respective power of attorney must be provided, the attorney-in-fact must also prove his identity in the indicated terms.
- – The query will be made through the channels that have been enabled by AnniQ for this purpose and especially through written or electronic communication, addressed to the agency and person indicated in this Manual.
- – The query will be attended by AnniQ within a maximum term of twenty (20) business days from the date of receipt.
- – When it is not possible for AnniQ to attend the query within said term, it will inform the interested party, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which it will attend to your query, which in no case will exceed the following five (5) business days at the expiration of the first term.
Personal data may be consulted free of charge at least once each calendar month, and each time there are substantial modifications to the Policies established in this Manual that motivate new consultations.
For inquiries whose frequency is greater than one for each calendar month, AnniQ may charge the Holder the costs of shipping, reproduction and, where appropriate, document certification.
- Procedure for Claims: The Holders, their successors, their representatives or attorneys-in-fact, who consider that the information contained in AnniQ’s databases should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law, may file a claim with AnniQ as Responsible and/or Responsible for the Treatment, which will be processed under the following rules:
- – The claim will be formulated by written request addressed to AnniQ, with the identification of the Holder, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and accompanying the documents that you want to enforce.
- – A copy of the identification document of the Data Owner must be attached to the claim.
- – If the claim is incomplete, AnniQ will require the interested party within five (5) business days following receipt of the claim to correct the faults.
- – After two (2) months from the date of the request made by AnniQ, without the applicant submitting the required information, AnniQ will understand that the claim has been withdrawn.
- – In the event that the person who receives the claim is not competent to resolve it, he or she will transfer it to the corresponding person within a maximum term of two (2) business days and will inform the interested party of the situation.
- – Once AnniQ receives the complete claim, it will include in the database a legend that indicates: “claim in process” and the reason for this, within a term of no more than two (2) business days. Said legend must be kept until the claim is decided.
- – The maximum term to attend the claim by AnniQ will be twenty (20) business days from the day following the date of receipt.
- – When it is not possible for AnniQ to attend to the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
- Enabled Channels: The rights of the holders may be exercised by the aforementioned persons through the channels that have been enabled by AnniQ for this purpose, which are available to them for free, as follows:
- – Through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Through the AnniQ phone: +4475 3718 8583.
- – At the following address: 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
Duties of AnniQ as Responsible and Person in Charge of Processing of Personal Data
The following are the duties of AnniQ, without prejudice to the provisions provided by law:
- Guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data.
- Request and keep a copy of the respective authorization granted by the owner.
- Properly inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted.
- Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Guarantee that the information is truthful, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable.
- Update the information, thus taking care of all the news regarding the owner’s data.
- Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent.
- Respect the security and privacy conditions of the owner’s information.
- Process inquiries and claims formulated in the terms indicated by law.
- Identify when certain information is under discussion by the owner.
- Inform at the request of the owner about the use given to their data.
- Inform the data protection authority when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the holders.
- Comply with the requirements and instructions issued by law on the particular subject.
- Use only data whose treatment is previously authorized.
- Make use of the owner’s personal data only for those purposes for which it is duly empowered and in all cases respecting current regulations on personal data protection.
Information Security Protocols Applied to Data Processing
AnniQ will adopt the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. The personnel who carry out the processing of personal data will execute the protocols established in order to guarantee the security of the information.
For this purpose, it has security protocols and access to information, storage and processing systems, including physical security risk control measures. The system is constantly monitored through vulnerability analysis.
Access to the different databases is restricted even for employees and collaborators.
All officials have signed confidentiality clauses in their contracts and are committed to the proper manipulation of the databases, following the guidelines on the treatment of information established in the law.
The personal information provided by AnniQ users is secured by a password that only the User can access and that only he knows. The User is solely responsible for the management of said password. AnniQ does not have access to or does not know the referred key, all user keys are encrypted. For greater security, AnniQ recommends that users of our portals periodically change their login password and enable the two-factor authentication (2FA) mechanisms available.
It is the user’s responsibility to have all the security controls on their computers or private networks for browsing our portals.
AnniQ has implemented all the security mechanisms in force in the market according to its products. In addition, it has deployed a series of documents and activities internally to guarantee the correct functioning of the technical security schemes. However, despite the due diligence adopted, AnniQ is not responsible for any consequence derived from improper or fraudulent entry by third parties to the database and/or for any technical failure in its operation. These guidelines are applicable and mandatory compliance for the web portals owned by AnniQ, and those that are acquired or developed in the future.
Restrictions and Prohibitions
The following prohibitions and sanctions are established as a consequence of non-compliance with the regulations:
- Access, use, management, transfer, communication, storage and any other treatment of sensitive personal data without the authorization of the owner of the personal data and/or AnniQ. Incurring this prohibition by the employees of the company will carry the sanctions that may be applicable in accordance with the law.
- The transfer, communication or circulation of personal data, without the prior, written and express consent of the owner of the data or without the authorization of AnniQ. The transfer or communication of personal data must be registered in the central registry of personal data of the company and have the authorization of the custodian of the database.
- The access, use, transfer, communication, treatment, storage and any other treatment of personal data of a sensitive nature that may be identified in an audit procedure in application of the norm on the proper use of computer resources of the companies and/or other standards issued by AnniQ for these purposes. Sensitive data that is identified in the auditing process will be informed to the user of the computer resource, so that it can proceed to eliminate them. If this option is not possible, AnniQ will proceed to eliminate them safely.
- To the recipients of this Standard, any processing of personal data that may give rise to any ilicit behavior. Unless you have the authorization of the owner of the data and/or the company AnniQ as appropriate.
- The processing of personal data of underage children and adolescents. Any treatment that is made regarding the data of minors, the prevailing rights that the law recognizes to them must be ensured. In cases of processing of these data, authorization must be granted by the legal representatives, as the case may be.
Responsible for the Attention of Requests, Queries and Claims
The responsibility for the processing of personal data in AnniQ is in the head of all employees, within each area they must adopt the rules and procedures for the application and compliance with the standard, given their status as custodians of the personal information that is contained in AnniQ’s information systems.
AnniQ has designated the Administrative area as responsible for compliance with this policy and will be attentive to resolve requests, queries, and claims and to carry out any update, rectification, deletion and revocation of authorization to handle personal data, through the channels provided for this purpose.
The area in charge will be the Administrative area.
- Name: Jean Phillip Bernier
- Phone: +4475 3718 8583
- Address: 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
- Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.anniq.ai
International Transfer and Transmission of Personal Data
AnniQ may carry out transfer and transmission of personal data of the holders. For the international transfer of personal data of the holders, AnniQ will take the necessary measures so that third parties are aware of and undertake to observe this Policy, under the understanding that the personal information they receive may only be used for matters directly related to AnniQ and only while it lasts and may not be used or intended for a different purpose or purpose.
By accepting this policy, the Holder expressly authorizes the transfer and transmission of Personal Information. The information will be transferred and transmitted for all relationships that may be established with AnniQ. In accordance with law, we inform that the data provided by users will be recorded on our servers.
Date of Publication and Entry into Force
This Personal Data Policy was created on October 1, 2021 and becomes effective as of the date. Any change that occurs with respect to this policy will be reported through the electronic address: www.anniq.ai
Information Security Policy
This Information Security Policy is issued in compliance with the legal provisions in force, in order to properly manage the security of information, computer systems and AnniQ platform. Those responsible for compliance with this policy are the CEO, system managers, employees and suppliers.
We, AnniQ AI LTD, specialists in software construction, are committed to safeguarding, securing and sheltering all the information of the electronic document issuance service, it is made up of internal documents and all the information of our users and suppliers. We are committed to ensuring compliance with all stakeholder requirements and requirements related to information security and with the continuous improvement of all the processes involved. All this through reliable management, throughout our activity, based on the following guidelines:
- Raise awareness, train and instruct on the protection of sensitive information and in turn control access, modification or disclosure of information without authorization.
- Respect all property rights laws and regulations.
- Ensure the sole and exclusive use of corporate email and access to the company’s systems, the Technology Leader being responsible for receiving, sending, modifying or eliminating through the assigned accounts.
- Collaborate and facilitate only authorized personnel the entry, review, audit, copy, modification, registration, closure and control of all means of communication provided by the company. The company reserves the right to use all the information registered for purposes it deems convenient and without any notice.
- Achieve adequate levels of integrity, confidentiality and availability of information.
- Control, prevent and mitigate information security risks, identifying vulnerabilities and threats faced by assets, in order to ensure business continuity.
- Define a dissemination, awareness and training plan that allows disseminating the scope and good practices associated with the security of company and user information.
Responsibility of the Users
- Comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, and privacy laws.
- Keep passwords and all login information confidential.
- Supervise and control all the activity carried out through your account.
- Report immediately if you are aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or breach of security on your accounts or computers, including the loss, theft, disclosure, or unauthorized use of a username, password, or password. bill.
- Comply in all respects with the current terms of third-party applications, including any application that you decide to integrate with AnniQ.
- Not reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of AnniQ.
Date of last modification: November 8, 2022
JEAN PHILLIP BERNIER
AnniQ AI LTD